The benefits of fixed prices.
The best price without the haggling.
Carz4u is a friendly place to buy or sell a car.
For years car dealerships have been a place where haggling over the price of a used car was the norm. Customers throw out a low-ball offer with sales people counter-offering and so on. The negotiating could go on indefinitely and usually ends with one of two outcomes:
- You (the customer) end up frustrated and drained by the long-winded mind games eventually settling on a price but feeling a little beaten up; or
- You don't get the price you want and walk away from what might have been a great car and begin the process again.
At Carz4u our goal is to make buying a used car a pleasant experience from start to finish. That's why we remove the need for haggling and advertise our cars at a fixed price.
The price you see is the price you'll pay.
For our fixed price model to work we know we have to price our cars to be the best in Western Australia. If you believe you have seen a more competitively priced used car online, we encourage you to come down and see our car in person. There is always a reason the other car is cheaper - and it will usually end up costing more in the long run. Carz4u keeps the price of cars down by:
- Operating at scale from a large warehouse in Welshpool - no expensive showrooms on prime real estate.
- Not running any expensive TV or radio ads - we advertise online only.
- Only selling quality used cars and avoiding large warranty bills.
- Frequently updating prices to reflect the current market and make sure our prices are the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this mean I shouldn't bother making any offers?
What if you get your pricing wrong?
But I've found a similar car cheaper elsewhere...
Do you ever have retail sales?