Carz4u's response to COVID-19 | We are open for business
Cars are important to us, but not as important as people. During these uncertain times you can rest assured that we have modified our ways of doing business and are strictly following the advice provided by relevant Government health departments.
Carz4u is open for business. We are still selling cars. We are still buying cars. We are still financing cars.
- All our cars are regularly cleaned. Every car is sanitised with alcohol based disinfectant before and after test drives. Particularly steering wheels, start buttons, touch pads, gear shifter, hand brakes, door handles and any other contact areas.
- Availability of hand sanitiser around the dealership.
- Social distancing rules observed. If you want to take a car for a test-drive, we are happy to take the back seat, or you can go solo! At this time we won't be shaking hands.
- Buying or selling a car without the physical contact. If you want a closer inspection of a car we have in stock, just request a video call. We'll be happy to give you a virtual tour. If you are selling a car we can give you an appraisal over the phone of via video-call.
- We are happy to arrange finance over the phone or via email.
- If you purchase a car we are happy to deliver it to your house on the back of a truck. We can even pick up your trade-in.
Carz4u is a locally owned and operated business who takes pride in the vehicles we sell. We intend to accommodate our customers as best we can during this testing time and you can be confident in any dealings you have with us.